Thursday 15 October 2009

Late..



Woke up late this morning(8:15a.m)..School's bell gone at 8:45a.m n i arrived at 8:50a.m


Went to school with my bike N it was raining. My bag; my Jacket N especially My hair, Ruined!!.
Neway
This is about the 6-8 times i came late. n the teacher that wait at the front of the door remembered my name. So, she put my name onto the break time detention list an i got a late stamp on my planner.

Later on the break time, i forgot to go to the detention. Oh Sh*t!!.
so, i was expecting a letter from school to my parents telling them what i have missed. Turns out theres nothing. Yay!!!

But, this is just odd, because every time if you fail to make through the detention(which is me) i'll get a letter telling me that i should attend a detention after school tomorroz.
i just have a bad feeling bout this. and again if fail to attend the one after school i'll be in a big trouble. the school gonna contact my parents!!..

Tomorroz im gonna wake up and go to school early; 1st thing i'll do - im gonna find out if i got any letter from school for my parents. 2nd - if i do, im gonna attend the Detention!!

I'll tell you what happen tomoroz..



No comments:

Post a Comment